In Bangladesh, Mutual Trust Bank is a well-known and reputable private commercial bank. To make banking faster, safer, and more convenient, Mutual Trust Bank released the MTB Smart Banking online banking app to their loyal customers. In this article you I will share with you the Mutual trust bank internet banking feature.
Table of Contents
MTB launches a smart banking app to provide better services to their customers. Which name is MTB Smart Banking. MTB Smart Banking provides a lot of benefits. Shop, pay bills, pay school fees, transfer funds, and keep track of your current, savings, fixed deposit, and loan accounts with MTB Smart Banking.
MTB Smart Banking App Features
- Mobile top-ups via apps
- Details of all account statements
- This software keeps track of deposits, loans, and multiple debit/credit cards.
- Customers can monitor transaction security and personalization with MTB Smart Banking.
- MTB’s highly secure service includes two-factor authentication (2FA) and user security.
- Using MTB Smart Banking, you can create fixed deposit or monthly DPS plans once more.
- Money can be sent to MTB registered banks’ VISA debit cards.
- MTB Smart Banking allows you to pay tuition, phone, and internet bills instantly.
- Deposits, loans, and multiple card (debit/credit) management are all possible with this app.
- MTB Smart Banking allows you to alter your card PIN, halt cheque, and activate your card.
- Online orders are accepted by hundreds of top Bangladeshi retailers.
- Payments can also be scheduled for specific dates.
This is the final part of the article. I have discussed Mutual trust bank internet banking feature specially MTB smart banking feature. I wish that you got all the information about the Mutual trust bank internet banking feature from the article. Article data collected from mutual trust bank website. If you want any more information, write it down in the comment box. Thank you & share with your family & friends.
Please click here to see new post. Thank you!!
How to Trust Bank Internet Banking Login?
Go to mutual trust bank website. You can see the internet banking log in option. Here is the link. https://www.mutualtrustbank.com/mtb-internet-banking/
How many mutual trust bank branch?
There are total 112 branches of Mutual Trust Bank Limited situated in 36 districts in Bangladesh.
What is the number of Mutual Trust Bank helpline?
Dial 16219 (From Mobile) or +88096040 16219 and follow the operator’s simple steps.
What is MTB Credit Card?
Know more go to mutual trust bank website.Link: https://www.mutualtrustbank.com
How to Mutual Trust Bank account check?
For account check you can dial 16219 (From Mobile) or +88096040 16219 or you can log in through mtb smart banking apps or website.